| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brisbane, Queensland in December is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in December is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in December is far from dry with rain occasionally. Some 131.7mm (5.2in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 12 days.
- In December the skies in Brisbane, Queensland are quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:34 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:44 long and the longest day is 13:51 long with an average length of 13:49.
- There are approximately 5:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brisbane, Queensland December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Brisbane, Queensland:
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 802.4 kms (498.6 miles) NNW
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 520 kms (323.1 miles) NNW
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 991.6 kms (616.2 miles) WNW
- Longreach, Australia - 991.4 kms (616.1 miles) WNW
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 690.1 kms (428.8 miles) W
- Amberley, Australia - 49 kms (30.4 miles) WSW
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 759 kms (471.6 miles) WSW
- Coffs Harbour, Australia - 324.6 kms (201.7 miles) S
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 840.3 kms (522.2 miles) SW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 693.9 kms (431.2 miles) SW
- Williamtown, Australia - 613.4 kms (381.2 miles) SSW
- Richmond, Australia - 726 kms (451.2 miles) SSW
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 742.5 kms (461.4 miles) SSW
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 752.4 kms (467.6 miles) SSW
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 875.5 kms (544 miles) SSW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 955.9 kms (594 miles) SSW