| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brisbane, Queensland in October is warm at 20.65 °C (69.17 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in October is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched with some rain. Circa 104.6mm (4.1in) of water tumbles across an average of 9 days.
- In October the heavens above Brisbane, Queensland are moderately sunny having on balance a respectable 8:17 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 12:48.
- There are approximately 4:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brisbane, Queensland October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Brisbane, Queensland:
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 802.4 kms (498.6 miles) NNW
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 520 kms (323.1 miles) NNW
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 991.6 kms (616.2 miles) WNW
- Longreach, Australia - 991.4 kms (616.1 miles) WNW
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 690.1 kms (428.8 miles) W
- Amberley, Australia - 49 kms (30.4 miles) WSW
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 759 kms (471.6 miles) WSW
- Coffs Harbour, Australia - 324.6 kms (201.7 miles) S
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 840.3 kms (522.2 miles) SW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 693.9 kms (431.2 miles) SW
- Williamtown, Australia - 613.4 kms (381.2 miles) SSW
- Richmond, Australia - 726 kms (451.2 miles) SSW
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 742.5 kms (461.4 miles) SSW
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 752.4 kms (467.6 miles) SSW
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 875.5 kms (544 miles) SSW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 955.9 kms (594 miles) SSW